First Corona Kahani

It’s that time of the night when nothing good can come from staying up any longer. 

For lack of creativity or picking the most immediate thought I chose to call this space corona kahani (story). I still refuse to call it Covid19, it’s too elegant for this mother fucker. Surprised to even find the name available and up for grabs - so yeah why not! 

At some point I should also share my two cents worth on this pandemic/unprecedented time/global crisis.  What would you like me to say about this thing that none of us normal folks predicted? I don’t think there are enough words out there to cover it. And like I said, if I continue any longer, it wont end very well. So tonight, I will only attempt to scratch the surface and list possible future posts:

1. I want to go back to 2019, not possible? Ok then at least fast forward to 2021? Also not possible? WTF

2. Much needed break for nature, world, humans, parents (they qualify as super heroes!), kids (also not humans and monsters), economy and life.

3. Extroverts dying one lockdown day at a time, Introverts social distancing even from themselves

4. The numerous conspiracies (hey, this could not have gone unmentioned)

5. Let’s connect with your purpose, reason and goal in life

6. Physical distancing vs Social distancing

7. Lamenting, missing, nostalgia and then some more missing of good ole days

8. Defining life as B.C (before corona) and A.C (after corona)

9. People, behaviour and survival instinct

10. Hope...because the alternate is too fucking uncomfortable

And tonight, I pen my mental state as that of hope, an expectation of a positive outcome, trust that it will all be ok and hope that all the HOPE in the world teams up with faith to make it possible. 

Imagine there’s no illness...it isn’t hard to do...
It isn’t hard to do
Nothing to stay inside for....
They may say im a dreamer...
But im not the only one...





Comments

Popular Posts