Prologue

I guess I should start by explaining why I’m here ... again. 

As I tried to revive my 20 something identity crisis blog, it seemed like poetic justice. Pay to revive or remain archived in the depths of memory and nostalgia. Youthful days of self created sadness and overwhelming sense of talent buried in unpublished and unpaid domain galaxies.

So here I am plugging a ventilator to what could and might have been had the last entry not stopped at 2007. Lets see how far gone is this forsaken talent in the tunnel between life and death. And isn’t that what this year feels like ‘between life and afterlife’?

I’ve romanced the idea of writing for too long and lately it’s been calling out to me, like an unfinished business. We are not done with each other yet, although it does feel clumsy, bumpy and random.

If there is anything good that comes from this year, let it be all the good things that we never had enough time for. Let it be things that take you back to who you really are. Let it mean something other than what is now.

Comments

Popular Posts